- Where Can I Download Apple Tv App For Mac
- Download Apple Tv+ App For Mac Free
- Download Apple Tv+ App For Macbook
Download a show or movie
If you subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel, you can download TV shows and movies included with your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Go to the channel's page. Or search for a movie or TV show.
- Tap or click the download button next to the TV show or movie.
Apple TV Apple Watch. Download the world’s #1 Bible App and enjoy the Bible experience loved by millions! Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple. And a new uniform shape for app icons adds consistency while letting the personality of Mac shine through. Control Center for Mac Instantly access the controls you use most — like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth — and new controls to play music and enable Dark Mode for your display.
Download the free Speedtest app for Apple TV to quickly and easily troubleshoot connectivity issues. Don’t let slow internet speeds spoil your entertainment experience. Diagnose connectivity issues.
To find and play your downloads, go to the Library tab, then tap or click Downloaded.
You can't download content from the Apple TV app on Apple TV, smart TVs, streaming devices, and on tv.apple.com.
Where Can I Download Apple Tv App For Mac
Limits for downloads
Download Apple Tv+ App For Mac Free
For most Apple TV channels, downloads are available for up to 30 days before they expire. For a few channels, downloads might expire earlier.
Some Apple TV channels might have limits for how many titles can be downloaded simultaneously and the number of devices you can download content on. If you reach the limit, the Apple TV app will alert you. You’ll need to delete previously downloaded TV episodes or movies on one of your (or your family's) devices before you can download anything else from that channel.
Limits for streaming on multiple devices
Download Apple Tv+ App For Macbook
- Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can only stream Apple TV+ on one device at a time.
- Apple TV channels: One subscription allows you to enjoy up to 3 simultaneous streams. Some channels might allow more than 3 simultaneous streams.
- You can also buy movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can restrict the rating of content in the Apple TV app using Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time. On Apple TV, you can turn on restrictions in Settings. You can also turn on restrictions for the Apple TV app on your smart TV.
- Learn what to do if you can't stream or watch video content.
The Apple TV app, Apple TV channels, Apple TV+, and store availability might vary by country or region. See what’s available in your country or region.