As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
Mirror for LG TV app for iPhone / iPad - Vlog 5 AirBeamTV. IPhone/ iPad to LG smart tv wireless.✌????️. Download Free Mirror for LG Smart TV App APK for Android. Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.
Two Workable Means for Screen Mirroring iPhone to LG TV
Cross-platform screen mirroring has already been integrated into mobile operations. In order to get more enjoyment from a larger screen, including screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, iPhone users also stream iPhone to PC or other Android devices. Another recommended app that you can use is called ApowerMirror. Which is by far one of the most trusted screen mirroring software for both iOS and Android devices. To use the app is very easy, here is the detailed way to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- You can install this program on your phone and PC.
- Get a “HDMI” cable to connect your TV to your PC. Now set your TV source in “HDMI”.
- This time start mirroring your phone to your PC by clicking the blue “M” button and tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- This time, swipe up to your control panel and tap “Screen mirroring” and finally tap the name of your TV. From there your phone will be mirrored on your TV.
Next up, we got LetsView. If you are looking for a simple and easy to use interface to mirror your LG phone to your TV, this is one good app that you can consider. It is one of the most recommended tools because not only it can mirror your phone, it can also screen record, screen capture and annotate. These features are genuinely free and do not require any registration nor premium purchase like other tools. There is no other tool that offers the same kind of service for free. Get LetsView on your phone now and follow the instruction to mirror iPhone to LG TV:
Mirror Apple Phone To Lg Tv App
Use the download button below to download the app on your PC. On your phone, go to your Playstore and get the app from there.
- Now connect your PC and your phone under the same Wi-Fi network. Also, prepare your HDMI cable to connect on your TV.
- Now, launch the app on your phone and PC. Once the name of your PC appears on your phone, tap it and the mirroring will begin.
- Finally set your TV source to HDMI 1 or 2 and plug the HDMI cable to your TV and PC. This way your phone will be mirrored on your LG TV.
Video TV Cast – Mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV
Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV is an app specially designed for iPhone and iPad. You can use this software to browse the web and mirror any online video, web movies, live shows etc. from your iPhone to your LG TV. It supports different formats such as MP4, M3U8, HLS live streams. Now let’s take a good look at the following steps on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Search Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV on your iPhone and then, launch it.
- Open your TV and launch “TV cast”. Ensure your iPhone and LG TV are under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Use your TV’s remote control to open “LG Content Store” and you can find the same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen.
- Configure the app on TV by filling the IP address shown on your iPhone.
- Click “OK” to connect iPhone to LG.
- Select a video you want to mirror on your LG TV, tap the link to cast and then you can simply cast your iPhone videos to LG TV. This app supports all major video websites and countless others.
Mirror Apple Phone To Lg Tv Samsung
You can stream high-quality video directly from your iPhone to a big TV screen via the above method. However, please remember that Video & TV Cast for LG Smart TV does not support iTunes movies, DRM protected videos or Flash videos. Also, this app only streams the video part of a website rather than the entire website content.
LG TV Plus – Screen Mirroring iPhone to LG TV
Mirror Apple Phone To Lg Tv Using Bluetooth
LG TV Plus is a must-have app that you can use to browse and play your smart TV with your iPhone. This app features TV controller, Touch pad, Launcher, Search and other useful functions. This app works with 14 webOS-enabled LG TVs. After setting your TV and mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network, you can use it to mirror iPhone to LG TV, control your TV with iPhone, enjoy photos, music, and videos from your iPhone on a large screen. For any iPhone with iOS 6.1 or later version, you can share iPhone contents on LG TV with this software.
All tools mentioned above are helpful when it comes to mirroring your device to your LG TV. The inside game pdf free download. You just need to check which tool will give you more benefit. You can also try them all to make smart choices. If you have suggestions or questions about this article, please leave us a comment below, under the comment section.