Below are a number of downloadable resources to help equip you with the materials that you need to promote the 2015 International Congress within your corps, division, region or territory. If there are any other resources that would be helpful to you in publicising the congress, please contact us and we will assist you in any way we can.
Dec 07, 2015 On this page you can read or download salvation army song book 2015 downloads in PDF format. If you don't see any interesting for you, use our search form on bottom ↓. The Colors of Salvation Name - Gospel Hall. The Song Book of The Salvation Army, which launches on July 2 (Founders’ Day) at the Boundless international congress, is intended to meet the needs of contemporary Salvation Army worship around.
Boundless 2015 Logo
- English version of the Boundless 2015 logo. For other versions of the logo, please visit the logo downloads page
- JPEG (690 KB)
- PNG (229 KB)
- PDF (2.7 MB)
'Know before you go' guide
- A tool to prepare you for and guide you through your time in London, England.
- PDF (667 KB)
International Congress Event Flyer
- Useful information about Boundless 2015, The Salvation Army 150th anniversary International Congress.
- PDF (517 KB)
- This songbook includes the lyrics to all of the congregational songs in the seven main sessions, as well as the International Officers Councils and the Women's Gathering.
- PDF (1.2 MB)
- DOC (527 KB)
Boundless 2015 Poster
- Download and print this poster to advertise the 2015 International Congress. Why not stick it up on the notice board at your Corps and encourage others to come to London for the Boundless Congress.
- PDF (2.4 MB)
- Introductory presentation about the upcoming International Congress, includes an outline script with all of the key information about the Congress. Available for you to use and adapt to best suit your needs.
- Presentation - PPT (5.6 MB)
- Script - DOC (138 KB)
Product Code: 4100101050The Song Book of The Salvation Army
Hardcover 2015 Edition
Music and song play an important role in worship. The Psalmist invites us to 'sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have worked salvation for Him' (Psalm 98:1). We sing because of the mighty works of God and because of what the Lord has done for us.
This new Song Book of The Salvation Army is a result of the diligence, research and work of a number of people to whom we owe a huge debt of gratitude. It contains many of the old favorites and classic hymn that are cherished and familiar to many. However, it goes further as it draws upon a great body of new compositions as well. I am grateful to God for the Salvation Army poets, and songwriters of many other denominations, who are able to express some of the deepest emotions and thoughts of our hearts.
God has richly blessed The Salvation Army with an abundance of musical gifts and talents. We are grateful for our musicians and composers, who have been working on the musical arrangements that are an integral part of this project.
It is almost 30 years since the last song book was published, and in that time many new songs have been written and rapidly become established as great favorites. This is rich testimony to the faithfulness of God to every generation, His name is indeed worthy of praise.
We are reminded that: 'Your Word, Lord is eternal: it stands firm in the heavens. Your faithfulness continues through all generations; You established the earth, and it endures. Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve You' (Psalm 119:89-91). No wonder we can—and should—sing His praises!
Through our songs we gain insight into the wonder of salvation and the beauty of holiness, fueling our deep desire to live in the presence of God and in a manner that brings glory to His name.
Jeff bezos private jet. As Salvationists, we believe in the divine inspiration and authority of the Word of God. That is the bedrock of our faith. God speaks to us also through the lyrics of our songs as we are drawn into His presence through inspired words and music. Therefore, it is my hope that this Song Book will be used widely to accompany our personal devotions as much has in our corporate worship.
I pray that Salvationists will find inspiration and blessing and that God will richly bless those who use this wonderful resource.The General
Salvation Army Songbook 2015
A Crown Of Peace To Me Is GivenInternational Headquarters, London