“There’s no mistaking the Sony’s penchant for detail”, Sony PS-HX500, What Hi-Fi?, May 2016 See why the PS-HX500 won an iF Gold Award The Way The Artists Truly Intended Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher-than-CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music. The original PlayStation, released in Japan on December 3, 1994, was the first of the ubiquitous PlayStation series of console and hand-held game devices.It has included successor consoles and upgrades including the Net Yaroze (a special black PlayStation with tools and instructions to program PlayStation games and applications), 'PS one' (a smaller version of the original) and the.
A PS5 console or PS4 console is required for Remote Play.
With Remote Play, you can control your PlayStation® console remotely wherever you have a high-speed internet connection.
Using the [PS Remote Play] app, you can control your PlayStation®5 console or PlayStation®4 console from a device in a different location.
For example, you can use a computer in another room or a smartphone* when you’re out to enjoy PS5™ and PS4™ games.
- You can’t use Remote Play on your mobile device’s mobile data network. A high-speed Wi-Fi® network is required.
The following are the different combinations of compatible devices and PlayStation consoles for using Remote Play. For instructions on downloading the app and getting started with Remote Play, go to one of the links below.
Control your PS5 console
Control your PS4 console
- Control your PS4 console from your PS Vita system*
- Control your PS4 console from your PS TV system*
- With the [PS4 Link] app, you can remotely control your PS4 console with a PlayStation®Vita system or PlayStation®TV system.
Find out more about how to set up and use Remote Play on your systems in the PS Vita User’s Guide or the PS TV User’s Guide.
Depending on the content or how it’s used, Remote Play may not be available. For details, see “Restrictions”.
[PS Remote Play] Update Information
Windows PC version 4.1:
Stability during use of some features has been improved.
Mac version 4.1:
Stability during use of some features has been improved.
Sony Ps Remote Play
Visit Google Play™ or the App Store for update information.
- Some games do not support Remote Play.
Games that require peripherals such as PlayStation®VR or PlayStation®Camera aren’t compatible with Remote Play.
You can’t use Remote Play on your PS5 console or PS4 console in the following situations:
- When you’re using Share Screen or Share Play, or broadcasting your gameplay
- When users are using Remote Play, Share Play, or Share Screen, or broadcasting their gameplay
- When you’re playing a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD
- When you’re using PS VR in VR mode
The following restrictions apply when using Remote Play:
- You can’t use Share Screen or Share Play, or broadcast your gameplay.
- You can’t play a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD.
- You can’t play music with Spotify®.
- Some or all video content might not be displayed on your device depending on the game or video service.
- For details on audio input and output during Remote Play, visit our support website.
- This site is subject to change without notice.
- Screen images are composite images. Illustrations and screen images may vary from the actual product.
- Information about system functionality and images published on this site may vary depending on the PS5 or PS4 system software version or the version of the application installed on your computer or mobile device that’s in use.
- “”, “PlayStation”, “PS5”, “PS4” and “DUALSHOCK” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- “SONY” is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Group Corporation.
- App Store, iPad, iPhone, Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- “Blu-ray Disc™” and “Blu-ray™” are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Spotify is a registered trademark of Spotify Ltd.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Other system and product names are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
ASTRO’s PLAYROOM: ©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Horizon Zero Dawn: ©2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla.
PS4 Remote Play is a free application which effectively allows you to play and stream your PlayStation 4 games remotely on an iPhone, Android phone, tablet or iPad and in the case of PS Remote Play for PC, on a Windows computer.
With this application, you can link controllers to your device and play the games that are you have installed on your PlayStation 4 console. You have the option of using a touchscreen, keyboard or a connected joystick or controller, too.
Configuring the PS4 for Remote Play
Getting the application up, running and linked to your console is not a complicated task. You should first access the settings on the console and follow the directions once you have navigated to 'Remote Play Connection Settings'. From there, adding a device should be as easy as using a connection code that the console has provided.
Other settings about the quality of games being played can be managed; standard options include the resolution and the frame rate. These can be changed depending on your connection speed. It supports 360p, 540p, 720p or 1080p.
All in all, the remote play capabilities of Sony PS consoles has improved a lot from the initial attempts with PS3. This application supports both PS4 and PS5 consoles.
PS4 Remote Play 4.1.0 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from console emulators without restrictions. PS4 Remote Play 4.1.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
Sony Playstation Media Remote
- PS4 Remote Play Download
- Freeware Console Emulators
- Major release: PS4 Remote Play 4.1