- VCarve Pro provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router, including large parts in excess of 24' x 24'. It includes tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths, along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ etc.).
- Vectric VCarve Pro is an excellent choice for those who are serious about making great signs and general projects. This PRO version has UNLIMITED project sizes to take advantage of the movement range of our larger machines and also has nesting features often only found in high end production software. VCarve PRO provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for making art, decorations.
- If you own Vectric software please use the email address you used to purchase/register your software. If you have purchased your software through a Machine Tool Manufacturer, but have not yet registered it, please complete the Software Registration Process by following the registration link provided with your purchase before attempting to fill.
Upgrade from Cut2D Pro to VCarve Pro and in addition to the features you have you'll get the ability to create designs with VCarving, textures as well as the ability to import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. Photographing the world 1. Upgrade from VCarve Pro to.We are delighted to announce the release of VCarve Desktop & Pro V10.5! Version 10.5 is a free upgrade to everyone who has purchased or upgraded to version 10!
If you are running version 10, your free upgrade has been credited to your V&Co account automatically. To access your 10.5 software, simply sign into your V&CO account using your registered email address and click on ‘DOWNLOAD your software’.
Alternatively, If you are not entitled to a free upgrade, you can purchase the upgrade to VCarve Desktop V10.5 for $90 USD or VCarve Pro V10.5 for $175 USD.
To see all of the new and enhanced features in action, click below to watch our short ‘What’s new’ videos:
Version 10.5 has some impressive enhancements to existing features, as well as some exciting brand-new features including;
- Drag Snipping - You can interactively snip overlapping vectors simply by dragging your mouse along the intersections you want to remove! Meaning you no longer have to click on each individual span, making the process much quicker.
- Improved Polyline Tool - We have improved the way in which the 'draw polyline' tool works, where you now have the added option to draw in bezier spans interactively, enabling you to create smooth and straight lines from within the same tool and dynamically adjust the curvature of your smooth curves.
- Dynamic setting of rectangle corner radii in the 2D view - When you’re in the rectangle form you can dynamically adjust the radii by dragging the corners inside or outside of the shape.
- Improved sharp corner offsetting - We've made improvements to the way that we handle sharp corners when we offset vectors to give results which are more visually pleasing.
- Improved Level Clipping workflow - It is now much easier to adjust your clipping boundary and change how your model is clipped, where we have added 3 options allowing you to 'Apply', 'Update' and 'Remove' a clipping effect making it much easier to make changes.
- Two-sided Machining: Copy to the other side in 3D View - When working with 3D items in a double-sided job you can now copy and move components to the other side
- Thread Milling toolpath – This brand new toolpath allows you to machine internal and external threads for standard and custom sized bolts in a variety of materials.
- Chamfer Toolpath - Is a new toolpath that enables you to easily produce chamfers using v-bits or ball nose tools to create decorative edges. It is also great for creating counter-sunk holes.
- Multi-Tool pocketing - The pocket toolpath and the female inlay pocket toolpath now support multiple clearance tools for more efficient area clearance.
- Toolpath Group Improvements - Handling ‘toolpath groups’ has been made much more straightforward. You can now select, save and simulate toolpath groups. Or use them in a toolpath template.
- Toolpath Tab Auto placement - By default tabs will be positioned to avoid corners and curved regions, minimizing the need for manual adjustment.
- Toolpath Batch Saving - Now you can output multiple visible toolpaths to separate files in just one click! Along with the ability to output toolpaths together so that you can save your toolpaths in as few files as possible.
- Stopped repeated retracts and plunges- In the profile toolpath we have stopped repeated retracts and plunges when cutting on open vectors to reduce machining times and make the whole process more efficient.
- Optimise link-up moves between open contours - We have optimized the link up moves between open contours when the cutting direction doesn't matter allowing for more efficient machining with reduced machining times.
- Ctrl + Drag in tool database - For ease of use we have added the ability to copy tools in the tool database by simply selecting to the tool along with the CTRL key and dragging your new tool into position ready for editing
- Add 2D Preview for Moulding toolpath roughing - We’ve made a minor enhancement to the way we preview the moulding toolpath in the 2D view, where we are now able to visualise the clearance toolpath as well as the finish.
- Calculate All Visible - We have now added in a further right click option to calculate all visible toolpaths allowing you to update only the required toolpaths.
- Saving Merged Toolpaths in a Toolpath Template (VCarve Pro Only) - We now have the ability to save a merged toolpath within a toolpath template ensuring that all template jobs that you create retain the parameters originally set out, enabling you to get the next job done efficiently.
- Job Templates - Save your commonly use file settings, such as width, height and machining parameters as templates.
If you run VCarve on a computer without internet access, you can still access your account and download version 10.5 from any other internet enabled computer by visiting the V&Co site directly using your web browser
Vcarve Pro Software Price
Please note: V10.5 is a complete installation that will install alongside and independently of your existing software. Once you've installed V10.5, your previous version will still be available so make sure you are running the latest version by checking the text in the main window title bar (top-left). As soon as you are happy with your update, you can go ahead and uninstall your previous version.
Forgotten your V&Co password?
Just follow the forgotten password link under password entry box on the V&Co login page to reset it.
Forgotten your V&Co username?
This is usually the email address you registered with us when you first purchased your software. If you're still not sure, follow the link to email support and we can help you get back up and running.
Enjoy V10.5 from everyone at Vectric
Key Strengths of VCarve Pro
VCarve Pro can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy.
For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
Business Benefits of VCarve Pro
Vcarve Pro Software Download
The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. VCarve Pro has over 30 hours of tutorials available based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
VCarve Pro is great for production oriented work and allows you to maximize material yield or create multiple copies of the same part